Skip to content
- Accompaniment Program focused to improve the psychosocial well-being of the families with missing members with the support of ICRC.
- Working with conflict-affected communities, especially focused to Enhance Resilience and Recovery via integrated mental health and psychosocial services in selected communities with the support of USAID.
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures, especially focused to develop the best practices for SGBV case management through working with communities and frontline officials with the support of Swiss Embassy through SDC.
- Counselling Training: short-term counselling course especially focused to select suitable participants from five districts in North and train them through basic counselling course. The one-year certificate course hosted in Shanthiham with the support of IMHO.
- Recent publications: Mental Health in Tamil Community with the support of WHO, Child Mental Health with the support of Australian Medical Aid Foundation.